GONZALO “BOCHA” POLLITZER – ARG
- 49er Sailor
- Optimist coach
- Creator Optisailors Optimist video’s
Get in touch :
& SAILING CENTER DIRECTOR LANZAROTE MARINA RUBICON
Bocha is co-founder of Optisailors and is now joining the Dinghycoach team to help provide the best coaching for young sailors.
He has been a sailor in Optimist, Cadet, Lightning, 470, 29er & 49er classes. In all of them competing at international level and achieving good performance.
Has also been part of J80 & Melges 32 campaigns, including participation in World Championship.
He is the Sailing Director of the training base in Lanzarote.
Bocha has been coaching since 1999, for many teams, in different nations. He has a lot of experience on a wide variety of classes.
Facts about Gonzalo “Bocha” Pollitzer – ARG –
- IODA Worlds 2001 & 2008 – Champion – Individual, Team Race & Ranking
- IODA Worlds 2005 – 2nd Place – Team Racing
- IODA Worlds 2015 – 3rd Place – Individual
- IODA North Americans 2008 – Champion – Individual & Team Racing
- IODA Asians 2002 – Champion – Individual & Team Racing
- Asian Games 2006 – Gold Medal – Optimist Girls
- Laser 4.7 Worlds 2011- Champion – Girls
- Laser Radial Worlds 2010 – Champion Boys U-17
- 29er Worlds 2013 – 3rd place
- IODA Worlds – Champion Team Racing 1996
- IODA South American – Champion Team Racing 1997
- International Cadet Class – National & World Champion 1999
- 29er Class – 4th place at World Championships 2007 & 2011
- 49er Class – Gold Fleet finish 2013 Worlds
- Lightning Class – 2nd place South Americans 2015