- June 18, 2020 - June 21, 2020
10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Mid-Summer Clinic June – Medemblik NED
After the covid-19 lockdowns in most of Europe we are finally allowed back on the water again in the Netherlands! So we have decided to organize 3 clinics over the summer month in the Netherlands and give sailors the opportunity to book extra private days around these clinics. This way we prepare as good as possible for the resuming regattas in the upcoming fall.
1. Mid-Summer Clinic June – Medemblik – 18-21 June
2. Summer Clinic July – Medemblik – 23-26 July
3. Late-Summer Clinic August – Medemblik 20-23 August
18 June: Clinic day 1
19 June: Clinic day 2
20 June: Clinic day 3
21 June: Clinic day 4
* Private extra sessions are available. Please enquire for options and terms before or after the clinic dates.
Coaching by Pim Stumpel
Coach for this clinic will be Pim Stumpel NED, one of the most successful Dutch Optimist coaches in history. Pim has been the head coach of the Dutch National team for over 10 years, from 2008-2018. During this time he coached over 15 European & World Championships and winning several IODA medals with his NED sailors.
Find more credentials here
During the clinic we will focus on boatspeed, technique, starts and of course racing strategies.
If opted for private extra sessions the training goal can be any personal focus point.
Schedule Clinic days
Regatta Center Medemblik
1671 GX, Medemblik
June Clinic: €380,-
Optional Optimist charter: €250,-
We have brand new Naaix Charter boats available in the Netherlands. Naaix is a Spanish racing brand that has produced some of the fastest optimists!
Other important information
– We make sure to follow all the Covid-19 Guidelines as set out by the Dutch government.
– This clinic has a minimum of 4 participants and maximum of 30 participants.
– Please make sure you only participate in this clinic if you have no health issues or symptoms.
– This clinic does not include accommodation.
Venue: Medemblik, NED