- October 21, 2020 - October 23, 2020
10:30 am - 4:30 pm
FALL OPTIMIST CLINIC 2020
After the success of our 3 clinics during the summer months in the Netherlands, we are proud to announce we will organize a Fall clinic for Optimist sailors who want to improve their skills
21 Oct: Clinic day 1
22 Oct: Clinic day 2
23 Oct: Clinic day 3
* Private extra sessions are available. Please enquire for options and terms before or after the clinic dates.
Coaching by Pim Stumpel & Dinghycoach guest coaches!
Coach for this clinic will be Pim Stumpel NED, one of the most successful Dutch Optimist coaches in history. Pim has been the head coach of the Dutch National team for over 10 years, from 2008-2018.
During this time he coached over 15 European & World Championships and winning several IODA medals with his NED sailors and producing one of the most successful youth programs at the time.
Find more credentials here
During the clinic we will focus on boatspeed, technique, starts and of course racing strategies.
If opted for private extra sessions the training goal can be any personal focus point.
Schedule Clinic days
Regatta Center Medemblik
1671 GX, Medemblik
FALL Clinic 3 days: €345,-
Or if wanting to come 1 single day a daily fee of €145/day
Optional Optimist charter: €300,-
We have brand new Naaix Charter boats available in the Netherlands. Naaix is a Spanish racing brand that has produced some of the fastest optimists!
Other important information
– We make sure to follow all the Covid-19 Guidelines as set out by the Dutch government.
– This clinic has a minimum of 4 participants and maximum of 30 participants.
– Please make sure you only participate in this clinic if you have no health issues or symptoms.
– This clinic does not include accommodation.
Venue: Medemblik, NED