- January 2, 2023 - January 6, 2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Lanzarote offers a great variety of conditions and there are very few places in the world where sailing hours can be made as effective as in our winter base in Marina Rubicon.
During our intensive training camps we will get quality hours on the water covering all aspects of Optimist racing.
OPTIMIST – 2023 3 Kings CLINIC
2 Jan 2023 Clinic day 1
3 Jan 2023 Clinic day 2
4 Jan 2023 Clinic day 3
5 Jan 2023Clinic day 4
6 Jan 2023 Clinic day 5 / departure day
10.00h Meet at the Marina
– Clinic entry fee (excl. charter) € 650,- excl. 7% IGIC/tax*
– Charterboat (WINNER Optimist) € 300- excl. 7% IGIC/tax*
– Extra Coaching day (Incl. charter) €250/day excl. 7% IGIC/tax**
– Bike rental €61/week(6days) excl. 7% IGIC/tax
* Note: Prices are based on a minimum of 3 sailors participating in the clinic. Prices may vary with less then 3 sailors participating.
** Note: Extra days of coaching subject to availability.
Please contact us for more info on registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each sailor is responsible for their own accomodation.
We offer a discount code at the THB Tropical Island Hotel ****
Get 15% off, booking directly on their website and using the code DINGHYCOACH.
Whats included in the clinic fee?
– Lunchpack: sandwich / fruit / water
– Charterboat (WINNER Optimist)
– Coaching from Dinghycoach expert coaches
What should I bring?
– Sailing clothes + Lifejacket
– Running clothes/shoes
– Sail + Sailties
IMPORTANT: WHEN REGISTERING PLEASE USE E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH CAN ALSO BE USE FOR CORRESPONDENCE (PREFERABLY GUARDIAN EMAIL ADDRESS)
A MINIMUM OF 3 SAILORS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS CLINICS
Venue: Lanzarote, ESP