- May 11, 2021 - May 20, 2021
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
ILCA 7 / Laser Standard – U21 MAY Basecamp – Hoorn/Medemblik NED
Program & dates
11-14 May: 5 day Training
15 May: Layday
16-20 May: 4 day Training
* Private extra sessions before and after are available. Please enquire for options: email@example.com
What is a basecamp training
The idea for this basecamp training is to provide a solid base for sailors making the transition from Youth classes into the Olympic circuit. We will provide you with a solid training location and provide a steady program
Coaching by Pim Stumpel
Coach for this basecamp training will be Pim Stumpel NED
Find more credentials here
Arrangements can be made that booking including accommodation is possible. Please enquire for options: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the clinic we will focus on boatspeed, technique, starts and of course racing strategies.
If opted for private extra sessions the training goal can be any personal focus point.
Schedule Clinic days
Every sailing day will have a minimum of 2 sessions (water session + physical session)
Schedule during the days will depend on forecast and personal preference.
Base camp trainings will be based from Hoorn or Medemblik NED; depending on forecast and group size.
Marina Kaap Hoorn
1621 MK, Hoorn
Base Camp Training: € Price To Be Confirmed
Price will depend on group size and exact dates.
We have limited Laser charters available. please enquire for charter options: email@example.com
Other important information
– We make sure to follow all the Covid-19 Guidelines as set out by the Dutch government.
– This clinic has a minimum of 4 participants (and a maximum group size may be set by Dutch government)
– Please make sure you only participate in this base camp if you have no health issues or symptoms; there will be a health check before the clinic.
Venue: Hoorn, NED