- January 2, 2022 - January 6, 2022
10:15 am - 5:15 pm
Lanzarote offers a great variety of conditions and there are very few places in the world where sailing hours can be made as effective as in our winter base in Marina Rubicon.
During our 5-day intensive training camps we will get quality hours on the water covering all aspects of ILCA/Laser racing.
ILCA / Laser – 2022 3 KINGS CLINIC
2 Jan 2022 Clinic day 1
3 Jan 2022 Clinic day 2
4 Jan 2022 Clinic day 3
5 Jan 2022 Clinic day 4
6 Jan 2022 Clinic day 5 / departure day
10.00h Physical session
– Clinic entry fee (Incl. charter) € 1050,- excl. 7% IGIC/tax*
– Extra Coaching day (Incl. charter) €250/day excl. 7% IGIC/tax**
– Airport transfer (One way – up to 4 people) €50/trip excl. 7% IGIC/tax
– Bike rental €61/week(6days) excl. 7% IGIC/tax
* Note: Prices are based on a minimum of 3 sailors participating in the clinic. Prices may vary with less then 3 sailors participating.
** Note: Extra days of coaching subject to availability.
*** Note: There is a €20/night excl. 7%IGIC surcharge for single room use.
Please contact us for more info on registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each sailor is responsible for their own accomodation.
We offer a discount code at the THB Tropical Island Hotel ****
Get 15% off, booking directly on their website and using the code DINGHYCOACH.
Whats included in the clinic fee?
– Lunchpack: sandwich / fruit / water
– Charterboat NEW ILCA HULLS!
– Coaching from Dinghycoach expert coaches
What should I bring?
– Sailing clothes + lifejacket
– Sports clothes/shoes
– Sail + Battons
– Vang system
– Control lines/blocks: Cunninghamsystem/Outhaulsystem/Clewstrap
– Traveler line + traveler block
– Tiller + extension
IMPORTANT: WHEN REGISTERING PLEASE USE E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH CAN ALSO BE USE FOR CORRESPONDENCE (PREFERABLY GUARDIAN EMAIL ADDRESS)
A MINIMUM OF 3 SAILORS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS CLINICS
Venue: Lanzarote, ESP