- February 28, 2022 - March 4, 2022
10:30 am - 5:30 pm
Lanzarote offers a great variety of conditions and there are very few places in the world where sailing hours can be made as effective as in our winter base in Marina Rubicon.
During our intensive training camps we will get quality hours on the water covering all aspects of 29er racing.
29er – 2022 – CARNIVAL 2 CLINIC
28 Feb 2022 Clinic day 1
1 Mar 2022 Clinic day 2
2 Mar 2022 Clinic day 3
3 Mar 2022 Clinic day 4
4 Mar 2022 Clinic day 5/ Departure
10.00h Physical session
– Clinic entry fee (Incl. charter) depend on amount of boats total joining the clinic.
1 boat: € 3000,- excl. 7% IGIC/tax*
2 boats: € 2500,- excl. 7% IGIC/tax*
3 boats or more: € 2200,- excl. 7% IGIC/tax*
Price in the ticket is for 3 boats or more. If necesary price will be balanced upon arrival.
– Airport transfer (One way – up to 4 people) €50/trip excl. 7% IGIC/tax
– Bike rental €61/week(6days) excl. 7% IGIC/tax
* Note: Prices are based on the amount of sailors joining the clinic.
** Note: Extra days of coaching are available, contact us for more information.
*** Note: There is a €20/night excl. 7%IGIC surcharge for single room use.
Each sailor is responsible for their own accomodation.
We offer a discount code at the THB Tropical Island Hotel ****
Get 15% off, booking directly on their website and using the code DINGHYCOACH.
Sailors are ofcourse also welcome to book their own accommodation elsewhere.
1 teammember needs to register and indicate name of the crew.
What should I bring?
– Sailing clothes + lifejacket + trapeze pants
– Sports clothes/shoes
– Main sail, jib & spinaker
– Mainsheet, jib sheet & spinaker sheet
– Tiller extension
We have sails available for rent but this needs to be confirmed by Diego in advance.
IMPORTANT: WHEN REGISTERING PLEASE USE E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH CAN ALSO BE USE FOR CORRESPONDENCE (PREFERABLY GUARDIAN EMAIL ADDRESS)
Venue: Lanzarote, ESP